Joining West Side
We invite all to join our family of faith. At the conclusion of all worship services we extend an invitation to all by singing a hymn of personal commitment. At this time those who wish to make a commitment to Christ and to His church may do so. You may become a member in any one of these ways:
- To profess your faith in Jesus and to request baptism. After baptism you will have all the rights and responsibilities of membership.
- By promise of letter from a previous church if you have been baptized or by statement of previous membership in another Baptist church when no letter is available.
- By statement that you have had a personal experience of salvation and have been baptized by immersion on the basis of that experience.
Benefits of membership:
- It provides you a spiritual family to support and encourage you.
- It gives you a place to discover and use your gifts in ministry.
- It places you under the spiritual protection of godly leaders.
- It gives you the accountability you will need to grow as a Christian.